Oh how I love 23 Things

Week 5 - Play Week.

I'm going to be doing a lot of editing of this post for this particular 'week'. I say week in that particular way because I'm enjoying all this blogging so much that I'm only waiting one or day between the supposed weeks. Maybe I should just say Day 2 Play Day. *shrug*

Okay, for all my fellow students studying this unit. Do. Play. Week. Seriously. The amount of fun you will have... Now to see If I can post some of what I've been doing!

Thought I'd put the link in here to credit where I'm having all my fun... The Generator Blog is completely awesome. Go have a look!

Generator Blog

More of my fun to come...

This is my robot that I created. He's a pretty cool guy, you have to admit :)

See My Robot HERE!

Oh, by the way. You can then make him dance. I know, I really must have nothing going on in life, but this does entertain me. haha

Finally, Here's my edit of a photo of me! I'm trying out this new look, what do you think?

piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects
piZap.com free online photo editor

I've finally edited this all into one post, otherwise there would have been quite a few!

I've only done the first part of Play Week, but I'm already loving it! Online Image Generators and so much fun, and even other generators are hilariously fun - especially the robot. These generators are so easy to use, and are completely free. The things you can create pretty much stop at nothing.

While I force myself to stop wasting time with all the various generators I have found, I will now move on to step 2 of Play Week.

Onwards and Upwards!

1 comments:

Davida said...

Wow - you must have spent ages having the hair, tinted contact lenses, plastic surgery, laser.....the list goes on. Great to see you having so much fun.

Post a Comment