Day 2 of the Photo Challenge



While I watch my good old Geelong Cats get away with a close win, I look across the room and decide that since they are the Geelong CATS I'll have my cat be the photo of today :)

Had such an interesting day at Mt Helen Library today. Listened to information all about the historical collection, it was completely fascinating. Although I'm not interested in that part of library work as much as the technological side, it was still really surprising to hear about all the ways you can save all books, or even just keeping them in prime condition. Old books are just amazing when they're in their orginal state.

As I was driving, on the way back to Hamilton (5 more hours for the logbook - up to 60! Bad news, means 60 to go) I was thinking about all the assignments I have to really get into and found myself really excited! Knowing that the work I have to do is something I enjoy makes me feel like this is definitely the career I want to go into.

On to tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment