Day 22 of the Photo Challenge


So, I'm kind of giving up on the whole updating every day thing, aren't i? I just don't have that much interesting going on obviously :)

Absolutely FREEZING here today. So really tried to stay right in front of the heater. Did make a trip to the library though. Start working more hours next week which I'm really excited about! One step closer to the dream job =)

This picture is of my tea tonight. So very interesting. It's my own creation called a Mega Pizza Schnitzel :) It's DELICIOUS. Even if my parents look at me weird hehe I took it via my phone so quality won't be that great. Although, I found out I could control my computer via my phone while trying to blue tooth this picture to my computer. Oh technology, you develop the weirdest things.

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays!! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment