Joy! Joy! Joy!

I'm feeling a whole lot of joy at the moment. Finally, I have completed the design for the blog. Hope it looks good for everyone out there =)

Although I get the general template (Including background/colours etc) from another site, I have edited all the links/information and of course the layout of this lovely design through html. The fact that I spent fifteen minutes going through the code and the reason links weren't working was because of one letter gets me quite frustrated, but it's done. And I'm quite pleased with it =)

Now on with the work..

3 comments:

moonflowerdragon said...

It looks lovely Amelia, and seems to give an interesting hint of your personality.

I'm glad you shared your joy, it has inspired me to seek again for a more appropriate template to suit my blog.

Thank you

Amelibum said...

Thankyou very much =) I'm a complete sucker for making something look really good before doing any of the work and I liked this template because it was so bright and colourful!

Templates are so much fun to fiddle around with but also so much of a time waster. =)

Welcome said...

Amelia I luv what you have done with your blog. It looks fantastic. It's the style I like when I'm scrapbooking. When I saw you got the template from Deluxe Templates I went straight away to find one I could use. Found it and then when I was about to save it I got too scared and 'chickened out'. I thought it might change the links I'd already had on the orginal one we made in class and I didn't want to lose everyones links. However, next time I make a blog for myself I will try with a fancy one like yours.
Your have done so much on your blog it's putting me to shame. I seem to be spending too much time looking around different sites and not enought time putting it in my blog page. Must get onto it today. You are very talented and inspire me to do better!

Post a Comment